Shown Videos: 1-10
- On the conclusion of 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: The Reunion,' tensions reach a boiling point between Spice and Tommie. Tokyo makes it known she's ready to read anyone who comes for Tabius. Just when BK Brasco thought he was in the clear, his past catches up with him and has Sierra second guessing everything
- The cast reunites and the drama becomes too much for one OG cast member. Rasheeda lets Jasmine know what she really thinks about her apology, and Joc and Karlie let slip some steamy details from the dude ranch.
- Shooter puts together a big anti-violence rally to honor his late son. Dime's baby shower takes a turn when Stevie and Sean Garrett argue. Stevie enlists Rich Dollaz to get back at Erica.
- The crew is back from Texas, and Estelita is back to work with Stevie prepping for the big Danger Zone showcase. Kirk reunites with Kannon, and Rasheeda is upset when she learns about it on social media. Sierra and Shooter finalize their divorce.
- The drama at the dude ranch continues when the group goes horseback riding. BK makes a romantic gesture to win Sierra back. Joc and Karlie continue to rekindle their friendship. Back in Atlanta, Tommie faces her demons.
- The drama in Houston continues when the rest of the crew arrives. Tokyo and Spice come face to face and purses go flying. Joc and Karlie enjoy some vacation flirtation. Rasheeda's on cloud nine about her store opening, but an uninvited guest threatens to spoil the night. Meanwhile, back in Atlanta Momma Dee oversteps boundaries with Scrappy and Bambi.
- Sierra is furious when Karlie confronts her with BK's side chicks. Kirk's grief brings him and Rasheeda back together. Bleu has an emotional reunion with his son. Mena judges Estelita's choice to rekindle her romantic relationship.
- Upset with Kirk, Jasmine plans another pop-up but she gets confronted by Rasheeda's friends; Tommie and Spice butt heads; Sierra learns that BK's been keeping secrets; Keely and Bleu have an emotional sit down.