Shown Videos: 1-10
- In the Season 2 finale, Caitlyn is determined to prove that she is committed to the LGBT cause by risking arrest in Houston with her friends. Meanwhile, Ella attempts to mend fences with her father who struggled to accept her transition.
- An apology by Cait goes towards her trying to take responsibility for her part in the ending of her marriage to ex-wife Kris. Elsewhere, Candis looks into her options to adopt a baby.
- In an attempt to improve their relationship, Kris visits Cait in New Orleans. But when old wounds arise between the exes, Cait's friends must intervene.
- Cait struggles to show restraint during the Democratic debates, but so do her friends when they visit Cait's alma mater, which is a conservative Christian college in Iowa.
- After a political fight on the bus gets heated, the women decide to confront Cait on her aggressive debating style and suggest a more feminine approach.
- Cait and her friends embark on an epic cross-country road trip in a tour bus, and the other women take the opportunity to corner Cait about her sexual orientation and her politics.
- No description available...
- Cait does not want to use her new name at her country club until she discusses the matter with Candis.